It's been a while...

...but with good reason. Allow me to explain.

I just spent the past month and a half traveling to some amazing places in the world: Israel, Greece, Istanbul, Berlin, and Spain! I ate, I drank, I was merry. However, I was computer-less. The travels were impromptu and the experience was ineffable. Thus, my story will be told through pictures. I am in the process of editing upwards of 1100 photos - of course, the majority of them, FOOD - and still brainstorming on how I'd like to compose my posts.

As life would have it, I am shortly embarking (literally) upon more travels via a world cruise. Consequently, even MORE travel food writing is in store.

Stay tuned for the round up of sights, tastes, and adventures on Rebe's Road...

Comments

  1. So excited! Can't wait to follow you on the world wide world of eats. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts